The Arizona Legislative Report is the Capitol professional’s most comprehensive resource for printed legislative information.
It is printed every weekday during the legislative session and hand-delivered to clients throughout Phoenix by 5 p.m. or mailed to statewide and national clients.
What you get with a subscription to Arizona Legislative Report:
- Exclusive coverage of important legislative debates and committee hearings
- Unique analysis of political trends and key policy issues
- Valuable press releases, news clips, state agency reports and speeches
- Detailed reports of daily legislative activity, amendments and committee agendas
- Significant legislative documents, bill summaries and bill status reports
- E-mails of the News Notes & Gossip section of the Report sent every workday by 4 p.m.
You’ll also receive these essential reports:
- Pre-session Report of pre-filed bills with summaries, legislator bios and contact information, committee rosters and schedules and staff information
- End-of-Session Report with final summaries of enactments and vetoes and lists of enactments sorted by short title, bill number, chapter number, code title and ARS sections affected.
A subscription to Arizona Legislative Report is $650 per month.